Friday, June 22, 2007

Is MBA's utilising their management skills in their work?

I'm not talking about MBA's from Intitutions like IIM,BITS PILANI and some other A+ institutions.My question is regarding MBA's from low profile colleges.The students from low profile colleges really having any aspirations regarding their career?

My answer for all these questions is,90% NO..

But why?

Because most of the MBA students really unaware what they are studying.They are failed to believe MBA is different from other tech courses..

My personal opinion is MBA's shouldn't be a employee,Unless otherwise they've some part to contribute in the org or else if they caught up with family situtation..

Most of my classmates want to be a entrepreneur,but they are complaining that money is the big problem..Yes I agree if you like to start business,you need some handful of money.But if you shoot this question to them,What's the business plan you've if I give you some $10,000? They dont have any answer..

So, I think money is not the problem,the are lacking in idea..

My request to fellow management students is, start your own business.Dont tell that you are not having enough money,if you've good plan there are lot of banks,financial firms are available to help you..

I'm eagerly expecting your comments and views...

No comments: