Saturday, June 30, 2007

Fear of Failure

"One who fears failure limits his worth, failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently".

I believe it is true..Even the skilled peoples also have fear of failure, I guess that is why lot of peoples quiting their business, if its doesn't move well for some period and went to job.

If you want to win,First you've to belief yourself and what you're doing.

I always believe that,Before taking decision you should think/analyze thousands time and you can ask suggestion to hundreds of people.But,when you decided you shouldn't look back in the half way...

2 comments:

Prime said...

I agree with this post. Someone said: You risk nothing, you earn nothing. The fact is that the world is full of opportunities, but only for those ones that can handle their fear to failure.

Best of luck!

Sakthi said...

Hi Prime Welcome to my blog.